We offer Discount Packages for Military, EMT, Police, Fire Fighter, Nursing, Teacher & Student starting at $1495.00 and going up from there based on needs & expectations
The wedding day is one of the most important times in a person's life. So it's crucial that the people playing a part in that day are high-quality professionals who can provide the very best memories.
So Why is it So Important that you Choose the Right DJ?
Some interesting statistics compiled by the American Disc Jockey Association:
- 72% of all brides say they would have spent more time choosing their reception entertainment.
- Almost 100% say they would have spent more of their budget on the entertainment.
- During wedding planning, Brides say their highest priority is their attire, followed by the reception site and caterer - reception entertainment is among the least of their priorities. Within one week after their reception, 78% of Brides say they would have made the entertainment their highest priority!
- When asked 81% of guests say the thing they remember most about a wedding is the entertainment.
- 65% of all couples that chose a band to entertain at their wedding, said, if they had it to do over again, they would have chosen a disc jockey.
* These statistics were published in St. Louis Bride & Groom Magazine in 2003. Sources include: Simmons, 2001; USA Today, 2002; National Bridal Service, 2001; The Knot, 2002; Brides Magazine, 2001.
So What Should You Look For?
- Is the Disc Jockey insured?
- Do they have proof of liability insurance?
- Will they be willing to play requests and discuss music ahead of time?
- Do they use Professional Equipment?
- Does the Disc Jockey know the proper etiquette for your type of party?
- How much time do they allow for set-up?
- Do they provide a written contract?
- Will they be suitably dressed for the occasion?
- Do they belong to a professional organization or trade group?
*These questions are recommended by the American Disc Jockey Association
Why Madison Mobile DJ Service?
We are a professional service with well over 20 years of experience. We draw on our experience to make sure your event goes as smoothly as possible.
Disc jockeys are not only entertainers, they are coordinators and artists in their own right. Every event comes with its own challenges and you need to have someone working for you that has the preparation and experience necessary to make sure everything goes off without a hitch.
We will meet with you ahead of time to make sure all your needs are met and that we leave no questions unanswered. Our services are guaranteed to make sure everything we do meets your expectations.
All of our equipment is professional quality and we come fully equipped to every event. Finally, we carry full liability insurance to protect our equipment and the venues we perform in.
Cost vs. value is very important to us and that is why we make sure everything we do lives up to standards of quality and professionalism that we have described above. Don't leave the quality of your memories to chance. Let us help you make the best memories of your life.
Thank you for considering Madison Mobile DJ Service!